What is a lightworker?
Lightworkers just want to help people and make the world a better place in one way or another. There may be other definititions out there about lightworkers, but this is the one I resonate with the most. You don’t have to resonate with the term lightworker, but in this article I am going to through a few traits of lightworkers. If you resonate with most or all or these, then you are a lightworker.
Do I have to do anything in particular to live as a lightworker?
The simple answer to this question is no, you don’t have to do anything in particular. You don’t have to be spiritual, you don’t have to have a specific kind of career, you can be a lightworker in any career or way of life, so if you resonate with the following traits, then you don’t have to go and become some spiritual guru to live up to that lightworker status.
What are some of the traits of lightworkers?
- You want to help
peopleeand you love putting other peolefirst above yourself.
- You are generally a kind, compassionate and thoughtful person.
- People are often drawn to you and open
up toyou quickllyafter meeting you. They can sometimes tell you theredeepest secrets,or venting to you their problems.
- You know you’re here for a higher purpose, even if you don’t quite know what that is yet.
- You are naturally drawn to
ocupationsthat help others in some way?
- you’ve gone through a lot of challenges in your life that you needed to heal from.
- You’re an empath
- You’ve gone through or are going through a spiritual awakening to
realisethat you’re a multidimentialbeing having a human experience.
- You never really feel like you fit or belong here on earth.
Now you know that a lightworker is and you have realised that you are a lightworker then you don’t actually have to do anything. My best advice though is to follow your intuition, go with it and see where it leads you. You may be surprised at where you go in life when you trlu listen to your intuition.